Half Priced Facelift

in michigan a doctor is doing discount facelifts, says he'll do a mini-facelift for $2,600. Does a doctor have to cut corners to lower the price this much, or is it really not that expensive to do this procedure?

Beware of Cheap Face Lift Surgery

+2

As the saying goes, If it is too good to be true, it is...

You would be most happy if you have your face lift performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I have seen many patients with very bad results, and unsightly scars as result of cheap surgery. It is difficult if not impossible to correct some of these complications.

Proceed with caution.

Good Luck

Marketing on Fees

+1

The most important consideration is the skill, experience, and reputation of the surgeon.  If they market on fees alone then you should be careful.  We will provide an indication of some of the procedures on our website but that is more to provide a patient an understanding if they can afford a given procedure.

Mini-facelift

+1

Bargain basement prices often leave you in the basement with results.  Caveat emptor. If it sounds too good it probably is.

Cheap facelift poor out comes

+1

Dear pateint, First find out the doctor 's qualifications. I have seen bad and cheap face lifts done by emergency medicine doctors. Those individuals had to pay additional fees to correct what was done before. Make sure he or she is board certified surgeon.

Discounted facelifts

+1

Having a discounted mini facelift is not a good idea. You need to choose a surgeon who is very well experienced in facial and cosmetic surgery such as a board certified facial cosmetic surgeon. It is important to have a board certified physician anesthesiologist in attendance during the procedure while you are asleep. It is also important to have this done in a certified ambulatory surgery center. A mini-lift is only going to give mini results.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Cheap Facelift

+1

I would be very skeptical. 1)Find out exactly what is done. 2) Ask to see results at least one year post-op. 3)Inquire re the surgeon's training and certification. 4) Check with the Medical Board of Michigan. 4) Have other consultations. Buyer Beware!

Discount Facelift? Buyer Beware

+1

I would be very wary of any Surgeon charging $2600 for a Facelift.  To give you perspective, $2600 will not cover the cost of anesthesia and facility in my practice.  A Facelift is not a commodity, but a procedure that requires technical skill, artistry, good judgment, combined with excellent postoperative care.  My advice would be: don't walk.......run as far away from that situation as possible.  Instead, make your decision based on the character of the Surgeon and his individual practice, your satisfaction with his/her postoperative photos, and general word of mouth.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of facelift

+1

The price for a facelift should not be the primary factor in choosing your plastic surgeon. Rather, make sure to check whether he/she is qualified, board certified, and trained in an appropriate specialty to perform the surgery.

"Discount" FaceLifts and other Myths

+1

PT Barnum was wrong: One (a sucker) is NOT born every minutes. Many MORE are born every second.

Most intelligent shoppers are too poor to afford buying cheap. This holds in spades in Plastic Surgery where any potential savings made by using a NON-Plastic Surgeons would cost a LOT more to fix. IF it is even fixable.

Questions for you to consider:
- WHY would anyone sell something of value for a discount?
1. Because it is NOT of value (just like the fake Rolexes and designer bags sold on street corners in NY...) - it is misrepresented in quality or value
2. Because the doctor is either NOT a licensed doctor or is NOT certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (THE ONLY ABMS dedicated to certify Plastic surgeons in the US)

and most likely both.

To know everything you need to know about such Cosmetic Surgery Deals and Bargains, follow the link below -

Dr. Aldea

Half Price - Be Careful.....

+1

Check this surgeon out carefully. Most of us cannot provide such inexpensive (relatively speaking) care. Overhead is high in plastic surgery. 

Is he or she experienced? Qualified? That rate is less than that paid by my patients when I was a resident (in training.)

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

Orange Plastic Surgeon