Hair Restoration. Is Accutane Responsible For My Hair Loss?

i would like to know if accutane is responsible for my hairline having two "peaks" just off my forehead that most men have. i noticed when i was a kid before taking it i had a straight-ish hairline. can a hair transplant give me my hair line back?. and is it cheaper to do that area alone?

Accutane and Hair Loss

+1

Thank you for your question. Accutane usually isn't associated with hair loss and more with drying of the skin. It is possible that you may just be experiencing male pattern hair loss that is most likely due to genetics vs. the medication. You should be evaluated by a board certified dermatologist to see what type of alopecia (hair loss) you do have and what various treatment options can be used.  I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist