Is Hair Removal on the (Testicles,scrotum) by Laser May Be Cause Infertility in Future?

Is hair removal on the (testicles,scrotum)and pubic hair by (laser) have any risks or possible effects on the ability to have children in the future in the short term or long term? I want to do that, but I am very afraid that this will lead to (infertility) in short time or in the future,or any other problems in my testicles..Is it 100% safe or not? Even by 1%,meaning it affects the efficient functioning of the testicles,Even by 1% or no,,safe 100%.meaning no any risk on testicles never?

Laser hair removal

+1

The depth of penetration of this light energy should  not be deep enough to penetrate the inner tissues of the testicle. It would be prudent for the doctor to check with the company of the laser they use specifically, in terms of your question before proceeding with your treatment. Different lasers have different wavelengths of visible light.