Facial and Body Hair Removal Advice?

I get my face waxed at the beauty salon, and before I never used to get any spots, but having to wax my face is making my face all spotty. I have very very sensitive skin. Should I just get the laser hair removal done just for the face and get medical tablets to reduce my body hair?

Spotty Face with Waxing

+1

Yes, you should get the laser hair reduction. The hair has to be dark. If you have peach fuzz like hair or blonde hair, laser treatments are less likely to help. Also check with a dermatologist to see why you are getting spotty face after waxing. It seems that the technique of waxing or the products being used might be causing the problem.

You can also use depilatory creams like Nares. It works well.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon