Hair Reduction for Person with Light Skin and Dark Hair

Hi, I have a light skin and dark hair. Which is better for hair reduction? LightSheer or Soprano? Thanks

Laser hair removal for light skin and dark hair

+1

Light skin and dark hair is the perfect combination for laser hair removal.  Both lasers mentioned will be effective.  I use the LightSheer DUET since it can treat a large area with each pulse for a faster treatment time, and there is a vacuum for more comfortable, effective  hair removal.

Toronto Dermatologist

Laser hair removal systems - lightsheer versus soprano

+1

Both laser systems are excellent. The LightSheer Duet is likely faster and causes less pain. More importantly, make sure to go to a medical clinic, ideally supervised by a dermatologist for the best outcome as far as results and safety. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon