Hair Loss/extreme Dry Scalp?

I'm a 29 yr old female. I do not dye my hair but for some reason it has been falling out in large amounts I do not have bald spots but my hair is becoming very thin. I have chronic dry scalp I guess you could call it and nothing I have tried has made it any better. I really need suggestions and what type of doctor should I see for this?

Hair Loss in Women

+1

There are many different causes of hair loss, especially in women. While female pattern baldness is one of the leading causes, it is often a symptom of an underlying illness, issue, or lifestyle choice (such as poor diet). I advise you to see a dermatologist.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Female Hair Loss

+1
There are a variety of causes for your hair loss and the associated change in the scalp condition.  I strongly suggest you meet with a doctor who has experience treating hair loss, which may be a dermatologist, or a hair restoration specialist.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon