What Can Be Done About Hair Loss from Accutane?

I, like many others, have finished my Accutane treatments 3 years ago and immediately experienced heavy thinning of hair. I am a 22-year-old female with no family history of hair loss and will be bald within a few years if I do not get help. I have heard of some using Laser treatments to regrow hair, are these successful? If not, what can I do? I am desperate!

Hair loss and accutane

+2

The first thing would be to establish a definitive diagnosis, that is, exactly why you are losing hair.  In my experience, accutane-induced hair loss seems mainly to occur while the patient is on the medication, not immediately after.

San Diego Dermatologist