How much is it to have a hair line lowering surgery in Canada?

I would also like to know : How long is the procedure and can it be done under local anesthesia ? Thank you very much !

Hairline lowering

+1
I cannot speak for Canada. My fee here in Miami is $4000.00US total. It is best to at least also have sedation for this procedure. No need to torture yourself, and your surgeon.;-)
The procedure takes about one hour.

Hairline lowering

+1

I don't know about Canada, but in the US it it usually costs much less than the equvalent hair movement with follicular unit hair transplants. It can be done with local anesthesia alone but most patients are given sedation with intravenous medications.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon