Hair line Lowering? (photo)

Hello I am a 19 year old male, and I have always had a large forehead(I face no issue of hair loss).I came to know about this hairline lowering procedure and I am really interested to know more. I have attached a photo of my forehead, as clearly visible the left edge of my hairline is above the right one. What I actually want is my hairline to be lowered and both the edges should be level.Is this possible? Thank You!

Lower brow line

+2
  1. Your photos suggests you may have active acne - be sure this is treated before any surgery,
  2. The correct procedure depends on the look you want,
  3. A scalp advancement, hair transplants or advancement with expander are all possible,
  4. Consult a Board Certified plastic surgeon, study your photographs together to choose the best approach for you.
  5. Best wishes.

Hairline lowering procedure

+1
forehead shortening procedure is forehead lift with advancement of the scalp from back to front, this surgery might give you up to one inch of  advancement based on your scalp laxity. you will have an scar at the hairline. 
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Hair line Lowering?

+1

the hairline can be lowered considerably in one stage by doing a browlift with the incision at the hairline, lifting up the scalp side of the flap , scoring it and pulling it forward with stitches embedded in the bone. You don't have to do an expander.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Lowering hairline

+1

To lower hairline you have two option. If the lowering is minimal then hair transplant. If the lowering is significantly then you need two surgeries, one to put a tissue expander, expand the hair bearing area the second surgery is to advance the hair bearing area to the forehead. You will have a scar in front the hairline, which can be covered with hair transplant.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com