How Can Hair Grow Faster?

How can I make my hair grow faster? Is there something I can buy?

Grow Hair Faster

+1

Hair grows at an average of ½ inch per month, give or take depending on the person. There is nothing you can do to make the hair physically grow any faster from the scalp. However, there are ways to make the growth of your hair count, so that it seems like it is growing faster.

Start with taking good care of yourself nutritionally. Consuming high quality foods rich with vitamins and minerals will improve hair health, as will taking a daily multivitamin. Don’t use shampoo that contains alcohol, or other products that dry out the hair. In addition, condition the hair frequently and trim split ends to promote hair health. The overall goal is to achieve less breakage of the hair, which will result in the illusion of faster growth.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon