What Can I Do About Hair Loss Because of a Scar on my Eyebrow?

how can i make hair grow back from a scar on my eyebrow?

Eyebrow Transplant for Scarring

+1

Long-term hair loss due to trauma (scarring) usually will not grow back. At this point the only solution for you may be eyebrow transplant. I specialize in advanced FUE hair transplant using uGraft, which is an ideal hair restoration technology for such cases. I advise seeking counsel from an advanced FUE surgeon.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair loss within an eyebrow scar

+1

I know that quite a bit of time has passed since you asked this question.  Hopefully, you have gotten some hair growth within that scar.  If you haven't, it's time for an in-person consultation. We have had excellent results doing hair transplantation for scars and for eyebrow reconstruction.  The procedure is done under local anesthetic, as an outpatient, and the downtime is minimal.   Good luck!

Allan J. Parungao, MD
Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon

Scar Revision Hair Loss

+1

Unfortunately there is no way to grow hair in a scar without a hair transplant. in some cases, a scar revision surgery may be a better option. Consultation with a facial plastic surgeon who performs hair transplants can help to determine your best course of action.

D.J. Verret, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon