How Can I Grow Back Some of the Hair Removed by Laser?

I had laser done on the back of my neck/hairline (it used to go very far down my neck and looked gross). I'm a perfect candidate for laser because I'm very pale and have dark hair, so I had great results.

But they went way too high on my hairline (I couldn't see what she was doing back there) and now I want some of the hair to grow back so it looks more natural. Is there anything I can do to regrow my hair?

Growing back hair after laser removal

+1

Depending on when your last treatment was, you may see regrowth as much as five years after your last hair removal treatment. You might try over-the-counter Rogaine. If the hair doesn't come back enough to make you happy, you could consider seeing a hair transplant surgeon if they would consider doing the procedure such as single hair transplants to the back of the neck.