Small Bumps Under Eyes w/ Hair Follicles?

I have off texture skin running down from the bridge of my nose down along the eye socket bone. I noticed while shining a light in a certain direction each of the bumps had small hairs growing out of it. I am only 26 years old. Could I have done something to damage this skin?

Some background: I have had bad sunburns and used a tan bed w/o SPF. I also rub my eyes intensely every summer. I have wrinkles around the eyes and dull skin. What could be going on with my skin and what can be done?

Skin damage around the eyes

+1

Sun exposure is one of the greatest contributors to skin aging.  Smoking is also a serious skin offender.  While we all suffer the effects of sun damage daily, it is hastened by tanning and long unprotected sun exposure.  If you absolutely must have a tan, find a good spray tanner or topical agent.  You are young now and still have plenty of time to protect yourself.  The bumps you speak of are probably not sun damage.  To receive more detailed advice, post a pic.  For even more detailed advice, see your dermatologist.  And protect your skin on the way.... Good Luck!!

Bumps with hair growing near the eyelids and nose

+1

YOu may have a benign condition that was not caused by anything you did. Your condition can be quite normal and you should see a board-certified dermatologist to ensure you get the best analysis rather than attempting to diagnosis this on line.