Had A Vertical Lift, Now One Areola Is Smaller Than the Other. What Can I Do To Make Them Even?

Had vertical lift several weeks ago areola size uneven one is much smaller what to do to stretch small areola. Also some rippling around areola despite vertical scar will that go away....

Vertical lift

+2

There is always a bit of asymmetry. If one areola is smaller the only possible solution is to make the other one smaller too. But you really need to let things heald for 6 months or longer.

Areola Size after Breast Lift?

+2

I would suggest that you allow for several months to pass  (is as close to one year as possible) before you evaluate the results of surgery. You will find that the breasts and nipple/areola complexes will undergo changes during this  time. For example, as nerve function recovers you may find that the areola size changes. You will also find that “rippling” along the incision lines will likely dissipate.

Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.