Had Breast Implant Removed my Breast Dont Look Pretty. How Soon Can I Go for Surgery Again to Have New Implant?

The implant I hade were large and thinking to go smaller im so unhappy the way they look now

Unhappy with breasts after implant removal

+1

Hopefully you and your surgeon had a discussion about what to expect after your breast implants were removed.  It can be very emotional to experience such a significant change in your body image overnight, and my best advice is to concentrate on healing after surgery and postpone making any decisions about replacing the implants until you feel emotionally stable and can make an objective decision.   There is no rush to have additional surgery, and you will benefit from allowing time to elapse to allow the tissue to heal and to discuss options and timing with your surgeon.  Personally, I would recommend to my patients at least 3 months - partly because I would be confident that we talked a lot about what to expect and that the response is likely a very common emotional response (versus a completely unexpected outcome).   If the implants were just removed and no other work was done (like a capsulectomy), it may be possible to have them replaced earlier - but this is something that you should talk to your surgeon about.

Unhappy after Breast Augmentation And Timing for Revisionary Surgery?

+1

As you can imagine is not possible to give you precise advice without more information. You will be best off communicating your concerns/questions with your plastic surgeon.  I will try to provide you with some general guidelines I use in my practice. 

It is not uncommon for patients to feel that they are “too small” or “too big” immediately after breast augmentation surgery.     
If, at all possible, it will be best for patients to wait a period of at least 3 to 6 months before making any final decisions about the procedure that has been performed.I routinely ask my patients  to wait at least 3-6 months before   evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery.  This waiting time allows patients to (uaually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image.  

There are both physical and “psychological” reasons to wait on having  revisionary surgery. From the physical standpoint, it takes many months ( and even up to one year) to see the final results of surgery. factors such as swelling,  tissue contraction,  skin redraping,  implant shifting etc. come into play.

From the psychological standpoint, patients undergo an “adaptation period"  during which time they get used to the changes that the surgical procedure has brought about.  Severe emotional swings can also occur after any type of surgical procedure. 
Obviously, it is best for patients not to be making important decisions ( for example about the results of surgery and/or the need for additional surgery) while they are experiencing these emotional “ups and downs”.