Exercise After Vaser Lipo

I had vaserlipo 13 days ago in may outer leg, feel good. when i can go back to the gym and starting just easy execise like waking cross trainer? thanks

Exercise after liposuction is good!

The sooner you get back to exercise,  the better.  It will help you physically and emotionally!  Regarding the areas of liposuction, a compression garment will help with support,  minimizing shearing and swelling for the first several weeks.  Regarding the intensity of your workout early after surgery, "let pain be your guide".

Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

1725 University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071

Vaser lipo and exercise

As far as lipo is concerned, usually you can go back to the gym sooner than other procedures, but I would check with your doctor.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Vaser Lipo

We have our patients wait for 6 weeks before going to the gym and engaging in activity that could cause swelling. Walking is fine, but activities which increase the blood pressure and heart rate can induce swelling.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

360 Rose Ave
Danville, CA 94526

Exercise After Vaser Lipo

As far as I'm concerned YES! Oh, I'm not your SURGEON! Call him please. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143