Exercise After Vaser Lipo

I had vaserlipo 13 days ago in may outer leg, feel good. when i can go back to the gym and starting just easy execise like waking cross trainer? thanks

Vaser lipo and exercise

+2

As far as lipo is concerned, usually you can go back to the gym sooner than other procedures, but I would check with your doctor.

Vaser Lipo

+1

We have our patients wait for 6 weeks before going to the gym and engaging in activity that could cause swelling. Walking is fine, but activities which increase the blood pressure and heart rate can induce swelling.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Exercise after liposuction is good!

+1

The sooner you get back to exercise,  the better.  It will help you physically and emotionally!  Regarding the areas of liposuction, a compression garment will help with support,  minimizing shearing and swelling for the first several weeks.  Regarding the intensity of your workout early after surgery, "let pain be your guide".

Web reference: http://www.drlevens.com

Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Exercise After Vaser Lipo

+1

As far as I'm concerned YES! Oh, I'm not your SURGEON! Call him please. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski