is it gynocomastia? (photo)

im 19yr old currently...and im hving my workout almost 2yr...i had a good body look but my nipple are puffy...im not sure about my case is it gyno or wad? i can feel a small lump under my nipple...but is not itcy or sore...is just puffy all the time unless i get cold it will become normal and good look...i taking tamoxifen for around 1month and i din saw any improvement...does testosterone injection helps to get rid of it?forget about surgery...im just 19 and i doest hv this much of money...

Is it gynocomastia?

+1
Thank you for the question and picture. Given your description and after reviewing your photograph, it is probable that you are dealing with gynecomastia. Best to verify this during in person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons.  Often, surgical treatment involves partial excision of the excess breast tissue;  sometimes ( probably not in your case),  peripheral liposuctioning is helpful as well. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about surgical options. Best wishes.

Gynecomastia

+1
Thank you for the photos and if you have a lump under your areola you do have gyncomastia and testosterone will only potentially make it worse. If you have had not luck with tamoxifen then surgery may be your best bet. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon