Gynocamestia Surgeon Los Angeles

I am looking for a surgeon for gynecomastia surgery in the los angeles area. Anyone have recommendations for good surgeons in LA? I'm a healthy 28 yr old male 5'10 160, and have excess tissue + fat to be removed from the chest. Thanks! Sean

Los Angeles Gynecomastia Surgeon

there are many qualified and good board certified plastic surgeons in Los Angeles who treat Gynecomastia. There are different techniques for gynecomastia treatment including liposuciton and direct excision. I usually utilize a very small stab incision over the areola (nipple) to both remove excess fat with liposuction, as well as to remove breast tissue.

16055 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

LA gynecomastia surgeon

You are in cosmetic surgery heaven. There is no shortage of well trained, board certified plastic surgeons in LA. The best way to find a surgeon would be to go onto the web portal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Surgeons who perform a large number of female breast reductions would also tend to be expert in gynecomastia surgery. Good luck in your search!

Robert L. Kraft, MD

112-03 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375

There are many good plastic surgeons in your area.  I would suggest checking with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and do your due diligence to find a surgeon with significant experience with  gynecomastia  surgery.

I have found that gynecomastia is often best treated with  partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue  as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.  If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.
Again,I would strongly suggest that you make sure you work with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon and avoid making your decisions  solely  based on the cost of surgery.  You will find that this recommendation will be more important than any specific “miracle technology” that you will undoubtedly hear about.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Gynecomastia Surgeon California

You can look on and find a good gynecomastia surgeon.  This will have a list of a few then interview them and look a photos.  Talk to a patient or few.  You must feel comfortable.

Miguel Delgado, MD

450 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94108

Gynecomastia (male breast reduction) treatment

The approach to a man with excessive breast tissue involves liposuction of the chest wall then direct excision of the breast tissue through an areolar incision.  If you are at a relatively normal body weight (height/weight proportionate) then you likely are a good candidate.  This condition affects about 30% of adult males.  It usually occurs in most adolescents but then resolves.  If this persists after the age of 20 or 22, then surgery is a reasonable option to consider.

Your skin will shrink and contract after surgery and you will see your final results by around six months.

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon prior to surgery.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

9201 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Los Angeles Gynecomastia Surgeon

There are literally dozens of well qualified board certified plastic surgeons in the los angeles area that perform gynecomastia surgery. My recommendation would be to goto the american board of plastic surgery website and find a qualified surgeon to consult with. 

Warmest Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

436 N. Bedford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Gynecomastia (male breast) reduction in LA

There are outstanding surgeons in the LA area. Seek at least 3 consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. A referral from your primary care physician may be a beginning. Otherwise, go online and check out surgeons who are experienced in the procedure.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Gynecomastia surgery in Los Angeles

There are several types of male breast reduction surgeries I perform in Los Angeles.  Options include surgery or liposuction with or without ultrasound.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Plastic surgeon for gynecomastia surgery

There should be may well qualified plastic surgeons in your area.  Ask for recommendations from trusted physicians and friends.  Your local hospital can be a good source for a recommendation.  Use your best judgment and you will likely select an excellent plastic surgeon.  

3096 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30097