Revision Gynecomastia Surgeon in Miami?

I'm looking for a doctor to perform revision gynecomastia surgery on me after a failed UAL attempt by another surgeon. I'm willing to travel up to 76 miles o get the procedure peformed right because last thing I want is craters to develop under my nipples because of an inexperienced surgeon. Any doctors on here from South Florida who are well versed in gynecomastia PLEASE RESPOND. When I say well versed I don't mean a dream seller but a doctor with actual before and afters of patients.

Gynecomastia revision surgery

+1

There are many good plastic surgeons in your area.  I would suggest checking with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and do your due diligence to find a surgeon with significant experience with  gynecomastia  surgery.

I have found that gynecomastia is often best treated with  partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue  as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.  If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.
Again,I would strongly suggest that you make sure you work with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. You will find that this recommendation will be more important than any specific “miracle technology” that you will undoubtedly hear about.

Mastectomy for Gynecomastia

+1

It is not uncommon to under go UAL & SAL to treat Gynecomastia. The problem is when the breast consists of primarily fibrous glandular breast tissue. In that case a proper mastectomy needs to be performed as well.

The UAL/SAL works great for pseudo gynecomastia.

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Finding a plastic surgeon

+1

I would recommend going to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find a local plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Gynecomastia Revision

+1

You can go to Gynecomastia.org for a referral.  This is a perfect site for finding a gynecomastia surgeon.  Revision surgery is more difficult than the first procedure.  I suggest going to someone with great experience.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD