About Gyno and Pseudogyn. Do GYNEXIN Pills Work?

i have heard about these pills called GYNEXIN. are they really efficient in treating gyno as well as pseudogyno?? please give an honest answer.

Pills

There is no proven track record for the efficacy and safety of gynexin.  The only proven "cure" for gynecomastia is surgery.  I prefer lipo with glandular excision.  The results are permanent.

Not FDA approved

I would not recommend any pill or supplements that say they can address gynecomastia, since it there are none that are FDA approved. The safest and most effective method is surgery.

Pills to reduce Gynecomastia

The use of Gynexin will not improve your gynecomastia. The treatment for gynecomastia is surgical excision of the glandular and fatty components.

Jay M. Pensler, MD