Gynecomastia Surgery

I am intending to go for a Gynecomastia Surgery next month. the doctor informed me that i don't have so much glandular tissues and she will treat me with vaser liposuction method. I am just scared of re occurrence and going for surgery again if it didn't work out in first place. I also have a heart murmur is it fine and safe if I go for this procedure.

Male breast reduction

+1

With regards to your hear murmur, you should get checked by you primary physician and possibly a heart specialist before proceeding with any surgery.  Gynecomastia with little or no gladular tissue can possibly be treated well with Vaser liposuction alone.  If it doesn't work well you may need a glandular excision at your original surgery or at a later date.  Often, getting more than one consultation will help clarify this issue for you.

Web reference: http://www.kplasticsurgery.com

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Surgical excision of gland along with liposuction is recommended for treatment of Gynecomastia.

+1

Gynecomastia always have a fatty element and gland element.  Liposuction only gives improvement of fat removal. Gland needs to be excised surgically to have full improvement.

Web reference: http://www.drrai.net

Fat vs Breast Tissue Removal in Gynecomastia surgery

+1

Liposuction alone reduces chest wall fat in gynecomastia surgery but it does not correct the problem with breast fullness due excess breast tissue.  By removing breast tissue through a small incision under the nipple, the final result would allow for a more masculine flattening of the breast tissue.  Performing both fat removal with liposuction and breast tissue removal with direct excision, you would then have an overall improved contour and less of a chance of secondary surgery. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Cannot correct gynecoamstia with liposuction alone.

+1

Hi.

You might be the one case in a hundred that is the exception.  But at least get a couple more consultations.  Otherwise I predict you will be needing a revision.  Cardiac murmur is seldom a problem, but see your family doctor about that.

Gynecomastia Surgery

+1

Without an in person examination very hard to know the amount if any of gland you have. I recommend a small circumareolar incision the excise the glandular aspect and than the VASER lipo of in my hands the Smart Lipo TRIPLEX unit. Re occurrence happen and you are aware of this. Also a medical clearance from your cardiologist is a good idea. 

Heart murmur and gynecomastia

+1

I have operated on many patients with heart murmurs,but as I am sure you know there are many causes for a heart murmur. The safety is related to the cause and severity of the murmur and the associated medical history.Vaser is a type of UAL. As far as residual tissue it depends on the preoperative anatomy.

Web reference: http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Gynecomastia

+1

There is almost Always gland. Maybe someone in your area offers "Scarless" breast reduction with a tiny scar only in the armpit. Not removing the gland is the commonest reason for secondary surgery.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon