Gynecomastia Surgeon Recommendations in Chicago

Gynecomastia Surgeon in Chicago. Any recommendations for a board certified surgeon in gynecomastia surgery in the Chicago area? Many Thanks.

How to find a Gynecomastia, Male Breast Reduction Surgeon Nearby

+1

My best recommendation is to find someone that is both board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and also a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. See below link to find someone in your area. I would also ask to see before and after photos of typical results.

Gynecomastia

+1

I would agree with Dr. Delgado's input.Gynecomastia patients present a broad spectrum of breast deformation and substantial experience is one of the key components to successful correction.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Chicago Gynecomastia Surgeons

+1

Besidea making sure your plastic surgeon is board ceritifed in plastic surgery, make sure the surgeon specializes in gynecomastia. Ask how many he/she does in a year and be sure to view before and after photos. A good source is gynecomastia.org which has listings in most major cities and surgeons must be board certified to be listed. Besides the referral service there are forums where men can ask questions of surgeons and other members of the site.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Gynecomastia?

+1

There are many good plastic surgeons in your area.  I would suggest checking with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and do your due diligence to find a surgeon with significant experience with  gynecomastia  surgery.

I have found that gynecomastia is often best treated with  partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue  as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.  If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.
Again,I would strongly suggest that you make sure you work with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon and avoid making your decisions  solely  based on the cost of surgery.  You will find that this recommendation will be more important than any specific “miracle technology” that you will undoubtedly hear about.

Gynecomastia correction in Chicago.

+1

Thank you Dr. Aldea!   Yes I do have experience with Gynecomastia correction surgeries.  Please see my website and contact my office for a complimentary consultation.  We have an office in Arlington Heights and one in Downtown Chicago.  I would love to show you some before and after photographs of previous patients who have their gynecomastia corrected.  Looking forward to meeting with you soon.

Gynecomastia Surgeon in Chicago

+1

Chicago has many excellent Plastic surgeons to choose from. I would start with Dr. Otto Placik who is the major contributor to RealSelf. He is a very good surgeon and is bound to help you achieve your cosmetic goals.