Gynecomastia Recurrence After Surgery Not As Bad As Original Gyno?

I had lipo and excision 5 months ago. A couple of months before my surgery I quit propecia. I wasn't sure if the propecia contributed to my gyno or if happened because I put on some weight, so just to be safe I stopped. Turns out I still want to keep my hair. So my question is if I were to start back on propecia and develop gyno again, is it likely to be less severe than it was originally because I already had most of the gland (200cc I think) removed during the surgery? Thanks

Propecia Use

As you may have guessed no one  is able to definitively answer your question.Each patient is unique.If your gynecomastia was related to Propecia it may recur to a variable extent with use of the drug.If your gynecomastia was not related to Propecia it will not make a difference.