Gynecomastia - Asymmetric Chest Post-Op? (photo)

Hi :) I underwent a pseudo-Gyno operation 5 months ago. (Only Lypo.) 2 months post-op, it felt like there was some residual tissue under my left nipple area, compared to my my right one. 5 months post-op, it's still "there". 1. I know it's hard to be impressed with pictures, but do you see what I'm talking about? What could it be? 2. I feel the nipples are not placed symmetrically. I also wish they would be just a little bit higher and inner on the chest. What can be done? Thank you :)

Areola Asymmetry and Tissue Discrepancy after Male Breast Reduction

+1

As a bodybuilder and a plastic surgeon, let me say that the result is pretty close, but the left can undergo additional liposuction or resection.  I would try to liposuction that bit out, because the incision used for the gynecomastectomy can cause areolar widening.  With regard to moving the areolae, I would not do this, because the size and shape will be somewhat unpredictable and areolae can widen.  Your asymmetry is slight and I would leave it.  Kenneth Hughes, MD male breast reduction Los Angeles, CA

GYNECOMASTIA

+1

Yes it seems that you have an asymmetry probably due to gland or fibrous tissue under the left nipple, which probably would need another operation to correct. It is better not to do any extra operation to relocate the nipple. This will be quite symmetric after removing the excess of the gland.

Jesus Benito-Ruiz, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Excess tissue under one nipple

+1

It does look like you have some tissue under the left nipple. This may due to under resection from liposuction or could be glandular tissue that would require direct excision. Best to be seen in person.

Liposuction only

+1

You probably have gland tissue or gland fibrous tissue on the left side. I well need to be excised.The surgery does not relocate the nipple, this is done but cutting and relocating the nipple which  would not advise due to the extra scarring.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Gynecomastia

+1

From the pictures posted, you have significant asymmetry in both breasts after liposuction. You do have residual breast tissue and asymmetry in the liposuction.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for discussing the options you have