Looking to get BBL, age 24, 4'11, 160lbs?

Hi guys my name is Roxanne . I am looking into getting a bbl done. I am 24 years old . I am very short 4"11 weigh 160 lbs. I gained weight after having my son and being on birth control. I have huge breast . I am a DD. My back been hurting for years . I really want the bbl done since I'm so huge at the top due to my breast. Should be losing weight first. I have 6000 saved up for the procedure. ...Also would medicaid pay for a breast reduction

BBL

+1

To best help you, please send in some pictures consisting of a front, back, left and right side view of your body as well as your height and weight in order to determine which procedures will be best for your case.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL procedure

+1

Good luck in your decision to undergo a brazilian butt lift. You may be a very good candidate but would need to be seen in person.

+1

Hello its sound like you would be a good candidate for a BBL to answer your question its best to have an Evaluation with a Bord certify Plastic surgeon with experience performing BBL.It will be better if you feel conformable posting pictures to give you a more realistic answer. Best wishes

Jonathan Fisher, MD

BBL procedure

+1

A physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Looking to ge a BBL done. I'm 4'11 and 160 pounds. Am I a candidate ?

+1

It sounds like you would be a godd candidate for the BBL, but you need to be examined by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. In our office the BBL is the most populera procedure and have patients coming to us fro all over the country and abrooad. We are running an end-of the yaer surgical special. Please call us at 212 750-9494 for further information.

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL candidate

+1

Roxanne,

It sounds as though you may be an ideal candidate. I would suggest you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in the brazilian butt lift procedure.

Jaime Perez, MD

You could have both Surgeries

+1

I think with your age,no health problem, weight, you could have a BBL and breastlift reduction at the same time.

A board certified PS in Dominican Republic for a BBL charges from 3,500 to 3,900 dollars , including anesthesia, medical expensenses,lab test etc.

For BBL and Breast Reduction price should be from 5,500 to 5,900 dollars.

Be sure to look for certified PS experienced in Brazilian butts

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

+1

You are likely a good candidate for the procedure.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.