If You Guys Were to Have a Difficult Rhinoplasty in Uk , Whom Would You Consult?

I have an underdeveloped bridge , which tends to uplift the tip of my nose , I am told it's quite a difficult rhinoplasty , that would require a very experienced surgeon ... i am in glasgow uk . Can anyone give me the name,s of a specialist in uk? Thank you

Rhinoplasty specialist

+1
I would see several good board certified surgeons and talk with their patients and review their before and after photographs and see if you find them aesthetically pleasing. In my practice in Newport Beach, California I use a digital imaging computer in the consulting phase to show the patient the proposed surgical result prior to their procedure. This may be extremely helpful for you in deciding if you and your surgeon are on the same page. You may also review the Real Self reviews of surgeons in your area as a referral basis to get started on your search. Best regards