A guy getting a Brazilain Butt Lift, can I get results while still looking natural? (photo)

I'm a 22 year old guy who wants a brazilian butt lift, I want a big bubble butt but so it still looks natural. I want it to be big and round and stick out but not TOO much, I've attached some pictures to show the kind of waist/bum ratio and how I'd like my body to look. On the picture of the guy, I like the size of his bum compared to his body but I would want mine a bit higher and rounder. Could this be done while still looking natural?

BBL Candidate

+1

In order to determine if you're a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, it's best to see you in person, or photos. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. 

A guy getting a Brazilian Butt Lift, can I get results while still looking natural?

+1
I perform the Brazilian buttlift on patients of all shapes and sizes every day. You can likely achieve a nice result, but an exam would be necessary to confirm.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.