What Can Cause Gummy Bear Cohesive Implants to Suddenly Drop?

I had surgery one year ago without any problems. My implants have always felt loose in the pockets but last week they started dropping below the breast tissue and felt like a hard ridge that I could put my fingers under. It has happened with both breasts 5 times and I have been able to massage them back into place. My surgeon thinks they are rotating but it feels more like they are slipping out of the pocket. Can my pectoralis muscles push them out of place and what can I do to prevent it?

Implants descending below pectoralis.

+1

IT is possible that your implants are popping below the pectoralis insertion sight along the costal margin with contractio of the pectoralis. This gneerally will give you a double buibble type appearance.

Implant shifting

+1

If you are asking why your implants are falling below the fold, this may be because the tissue  can not support the size of the implant.  If the implant is rotating, that is a risk of anatomic implants.