Chicago Doctors I Can Go to for Gummy Bear Breast Implants?

I don't mind traveling, I just can't find the closest doctor/place that is approved to do the gummy bear breast implants. Any suggestions for doctors around Chicago area? Thank you.

Gummy or not make sure sure you choose an experienced and good surgeon

+1

Implant type is just tool in a hands of the surgeon. Therefore, make sure that you choose a surgeon who not only used gummy implants in the past but is able to show you real and satisfactory results. Check out preop and postop photos and decide if you want to look like these patients. Now there are lot of choices of implants including Sientra shaped implants that have unusually rare capsular contracture rate

Web reference: http://drturowski.com/breast-enlargement-augmentation-chicago.html

Chicago Doctors I Can Go to for Gummy Bear Breast Implants

+1

IT would be best for you to contact the two companies (Mentor and Allergan) regarding research centers providing this service.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Gummy bear implants

+1

The cohesive gel implants are still under strict research protocol. Only a few doctors around the country are allowed to use them.  You can probalby check with the manufacturer.

Chicago surgeons

+1

Hi,

I am a board certified plastic surgeon in the Chicago area. I perform a high volume of Chicago breast augmentations, including the use of gummy bear implants.

There are many great plastic surgeons in the area that use these implants as well. To help you, I recommend that you ask a series of "7 critical questions." What, if any, board certifications does the doctor have? You definitely want someone who is board certified and certified with either ASAPS or ASPS. How long has the doctor been performing this procedure? You don't want someone fresh out of school or anyone who is out of touch with current procedures and information. Can you look at before and after photos? This is critical to learn what to expect for your results. Can you speak with an actual patient who has had the same procedure done before? If the procedure is to be done in an outpatient center or an office, is the facility Medicare certified and state licensed? Does the office offer financing? And last, Who will perform the surgery and all of the postoperative care? Most patients prefer to have the same doctor who performed their surgery, perform their post-op care as do I.

Find a surgeon who can answer all of these questions to your satisfaction. You can find more information about myself and the "7 Critical Questions" at the link below.

Good luck and make sure you are comfortable with who you choose.

Best regards,

Dr. Speron

From stable 'gummy bear' implants in Chicago

+1

We are one of the study sites for the Allergan 410 implant trial and welcome new patients in the Chicago area. Our study medical center is Advocate Lutheran General Hospital which is accessible to the Chicago metropolitan area.

You can also contact Allergan to find additional centers in our area.

peterejohnsonmd

Chicago area doctors

+1

I would highly recommend Dr. Julie Park.  She is located in Chicago and she trained at the Johns Hopkins Hospital and the University of Maryland.  Her bedside manner is great as well as her work.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.DrSchreiberPlasticSurgery.com

Gummy bear breast implants

+1

Dear MP

To the best of my knowledge the "gummy bear" or cohesive 410's are not available and are awaiting FDA approval for routine use. I would suggest being patient and they should be readily available in the near future.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon