Can smiling, grinning or prolonged laughter 16 days after septorhinoplasty have any negative impact on my nose and final result?

I find myself becoming very paranoid about the littlest things, as though I might somehow inadvertently damage my new nose. For two weeks I held back smiling and any kind of laughter until recently. When I would laugh or smile I never felt any pain coming from my nose but I did feel a little tingling and tenderness coming from the base of my nose and nostrils. Is this worth stressing about 16 days post op. I just want to make sure I'm not risking a possible tear or pull inside my nose.

Smile, laugh and grin after rhinoplasty

+2
These are all safe to do. The bigger risk is bumping into an object, a child or a pet. Also, avoid biting into a burger or apple as it can touch the nasal tip and hurt it. 

Regards
Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and facial animation

+2
It is doubtful if facial expressions made during the early post-op period would have any effect on the long term results of the rhinoplasty.