Am having trouble i did my surgery in st martin but it open back an its running an the doctor say is fat an now i feel a lump?

my doctor here saying its not a problem but its 3 months now an its not curing my left breast is good but the right one is problem can u tell me why its running the liquid an if its normal plz an why now am feeling a lump an he is saying just to massage it an it will be ok

What procedure did you have?

+1

Everyone is assuming you had an augmentation and if so, you do have a serious problem if you are still leaking fluid. If your local surgeon is a plastic surgeon, he/she should easily be able to confirm this for you. If you had some other procedure, more information is needed to have an opinion but in general, you shouldn't be leaking 3 months after any procedure.

+1

Sounds like infected implant! Return to St Martin for care or find a US PS to care and re operation on you! But there will be a fee in the $$$ range.

Breast augmentation and liquid drainage

+1

If you are having drainage after a breast augmentation, you should see your surgeon to make sure it is not an infection. At 3 months you should not have any drainage.