Growth of nose after rhinoplasty

My age is 15 male.i want to do nose job but i fear about regrowth of nose after rhinoplasty

Male rhinoplasty age.

+1
I like to wait until males are at least 18 years of age before doing rhinoplasty since often I see males in your age group with increased growth. Therefore best to wait until you are 18 or older.

Growth of nose after rhinoplasty

+1
There should be little to no growth in the nose at this age.  Having the Rhinoplasty will assure that your nose will always be more attractive in the future than it is now.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Rhinoplasty in a male

+1
Dear Sourabh737,

• As a young man, your best bet is to wait until you are at least 16 or 17
  • Since the nose changes during these years, you want to make sure that it will not change much after surgery

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD