What is this?! I've had this growth on my forehead for as long as I can remember. (photo)

What is this??!! I'm 18 years old.

Could be a wart

+1
This could be a wart you should see a dermatologist to get it evaluated and a plastic surgeon to get it removed.

Claremont Plastic Surgeon

Growth on forehead

+1

It is impossible to tell you exactly what the growth is on your forehead without seeing you but it may be a type of wart.  I would recommend having it surgically removed and sent to a pathologist to determine exactly what it is.  Since you've had it for many years, I do not think that it is a cancer or anything bad, but it could be easily removed.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon