Growing the sides of the butt.. Do I need a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hello. I was wondering if it's possible to grow the sides of the butt (marked in the pic) with exercise or is BB Lift the only option? I believe that's the Gluteus Medius muscles.  Also, I am pretty toned and I don't have too much (if any) layer of fat to do the butt lift with.. is it possible to still do the butt lift or do I need to gain weight?   Thanks. D.T.

Can exercise is increase the size of the butt?

+1

It is definitely possible to increase the size of the butt with targeted exercises at the gym.  Gaining weight will also increase the size of the butt as well as provide more fat to graft.  Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

Gaining weight prior to a Brazilian Butt Lift may fill out the thighs or buttocks without needing the procedure.  The risk of gaining weight before a BBL is that if the weight is lost after the procedure so may the augmentation achieved.

The outer buttocks and hips are usually augmented when doing this procedure.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Little Fat and Addition to Lateral Elements

+1

The lateral contours can be augmented in a conservative manner with the same techniques used in Brazilian buttlift.  I am asked to do this on a fairly regular basis.  Find the surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Lateral gluteal hollowness occurs fairly commonly. I would place a modest amount of fat there. You will not need an inordinate amount of fat to correct that perceived deformity. 

Fat transfer to side of Butt

+1

Fat can be put in those areas to improve the shape. You will need ample fat to donate and it is not clear if this is the case with you. You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in brazilian butt lifts and fat transfers.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Good case for a BBL

+1

Thank you for the Picture, Indentation or irregularities as such are very easily corrected by the Brazilian Butt Lift. Contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for you to be evaluated, he would let you know if your a good candidate for the procedure.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Hips after BBL

+1

This area is typically resistant to getting larger with exercise.  Fat transfer to this area can improve the depression.  Sometimes even very fit patients have an adequate amount of fat available for transfer.  You would need a consultation to determine that.