Can I Grow My Facial Hair Back After Chin Implant?

Chin Implant

+1

The only area of possible hair loss is the incision area. If that is the case, then a simple scar revision where the scar, without hair can be remooved, and the skin closed withno deep sutures so as not to strangulate the hair follicles.

Facial Hair growth after chin implant

+1

Typically,  an uncomplicated chin implant should not interfere with facial hair growth other than in the immediate incision. If a male, you should avoid shaving for about 7-10 days after surgery.

Chim implant

+1

Yes, it should not affect your hair growth after a chin implant. If it did, it should return with time.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon