During Vanquish treatments is it normal for your ALT to run high?

Elevated ALt afer Vanquish treatments

+1
You have raised an interesting question  When fat is broken down it is metabolized through the liver and ALT is a nonspecific liver marker.  How long after treatment was your ALT measured?  Do you know that it was normal before that? 

CoolSculpting has been studied extensively and has not been shown to produce a significant elevation of liver enzymes, cholesterol, or triglycerides in the blood.  I have not aware of studies on this after Vanquish treatment  I would speak to the physician who performed your Vanquish treatment and possibly have the ALT measurement repeated.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon