Does it take one to two months to process the dead fat cells after last Vanquish Tx?

Vanquish Results

+1
It does take about two months to clear all the dead cells after Vanquish treatments but results are visible faster due to some shrinkage provided by this machine. On occasion it works so well that we see lumps of fat necrosis and have to slow down the frequency. I now prefer doing 45 minutes sessions every 10 to 14 days.

Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Vanquish results appear quickly

+1
Many of our patients have noticed results even immediately after one treatment. I think this has to be related to heat induced shrinking of the fat layer. Also because the entire waist circumference is being treated, youi can very quickly see a change in your waist and how clothes fit. Further clearance of fat cell will likely occur over the next 4-8 weeks.

Elizabeth F. Rostan, MD
Charlotte Dermatologist