What Can You Use to Grow Back Your Eyebrows?

Hair regrowth for Eyebrows

+1

If the eyebrow hair is secondary to shaving or trimming frequently it will not come back.  There have been reports that Latisse can stimulate hair growth and the only other option is an eyebrow transplant. 

Hair regrowth around eyebrows

+1

First, a thorough examination and blood tests to make sure that there is no underlying systemic problem like thyroid issues.  If everything comes back normal, I inject some patients with intralesional cortisone.  This generally gives a prompt response.  Other options are topical minoxidil or topical Rogaine.  It may take several months of application to see a change.

Michele S. Green, MD

Eyebrow Treatment

+1

You can try minoxidil or Latisse in the eyebrow area.  The problem with these medications for many people is that you have to keep them up.  A transplant may seem like a large procedure for this area but it is permanent and typically a relatively simple office procedure.  I would recommend that you educate yourself more on all of these options with a consultation to find out which is  right for you.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow Hair Loss

+1

There is no medication clinically proven to grow eyebrows. Some doctors recommend trying other clinically proven hair growth medicines, such as Rogaine/minoxidil (for the scalp) or Latisse/bimatoprost (for the eyelashes) on the eyebrows. These may or may not work.

The only safe, proven method for eyebrow restoration is eyebrow transplant.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse has helped eyebrows grow in some people

+1

If Latisse doesn't help; you can have your own hairs transplanted into the eyebrows, with a single in office procedure.

Christopher J. Peers, MD
South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatments To Regrow Eyebrows

+1

There is no great treatment to regrow eyebrow hair. You can try applying Rogaine or even the eyelash enhancer, Latisse (which has been shown to help with eyebrow hair loss). Often times, I will inject cortisone into the area of loss to try and stimulate some regrowth. I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist experienced in treating hair loss. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD