18 Year Old Male. Laserlipo or Bodytite the Right Thing for Me??

I´m a 18 year old male from germany. I used to weigh a little bit more than 200 pounds when i was younger. Have always been kinda chubby since a kid and really lost it in the last 3 years. Right now i am at 140 pounds. I am 5'11 tall. The wheight came of fairly easy to be honest. But now i just cant seem to loose the extra fat at my Love Handles and the tummy. There actually IS loose skin, yes. But dunno, it´s not that much i think. Could Smartlipo or Bodytite be my alternative to a tummy tuck?

+2

Your sides and back can be improved with liposuction alone.  You may attempt liposuction of your abdomen, but tummy tuck will probably be a better option given the skin laxity.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Smartlipo for your figure

+1

It looks as if Smartlipo of the abdomen and hips would benefit your body. This procedure will help to dispose of unwanted fat pockets.