Grid Marks After Fraxel Repair? (photo)

I had Fraxel Repair about 3 and a half weeks ago. I'm including a pre Fraxel pic, and and a post one. I'm concerned about redness and blotchiness all over, plus, I have very red grid marks on my forehead. The photos don't show it as vividly as you can see in person. My skin is still itchy, especially where it is reddest. Perhaps the healing process is still taking place, and I should be patient. I had this same procedure 5 and a half years ago, but don't remember any grid marks. Thoughts?

Fraxel healing

+1

3 and 1/2 weeks is still very early on the healing curve for any laser work including fraxel. I have found that those with either delayed healing or very sensitive skin with benefit from either a mild oral steroid like a Medrol dose pack or topical application of a mild steroid cream like Elacon. See your surgeon or a dermatologist and get some medication to ease the reactivity and speed your healing. In any case most likely time will ease your symptoms

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon