Is it possible to make my hook nose and big nostrils smaller without surgeries? (photo)

hello, I'm 15 years old and I really feel bad because of my nose. I feel ugly and I think that people don't really like me because of my nose. I was born naturally with a hook nose and big nostrils and I want to make my nose smaller without any surgery. Is it possible to make my nose smaller withput surgeries?

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Work Well For Correcting A "Hook" Nose

+2
Hooked noses, such as the one depicted here, as well as those with bumps, crevaces at the tips, saddle noses and beak-like noses are all amenable to nonsurgical nose jobs using injectable volumizing fillers. I have been treating these problems nonsurgically for well over a decade with gratifying results. My choice for the bridge area usually is a combination of Radiesse and Perlane in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice and in my Israel satellite office where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved products are available I would opt for Radiesse combined with Restylane SQ.

The entire procedure takes about five minutes, entails little or no downtime and typically engenders a "Wow!" response. Not uncommonly the mere treatment of the prominent bridge deformity secondarily improves other areas of the nose, such as the nostrils and tip, obviating the need for any additional treatment. Make sure to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in performing nonsurgical nose jobs and be sure to see his/her befores and afters.

Is it possible to make my hook nose and big nostrils smaller without surgeries?

+1
Hello and thanks for your question. It is key to make sure that the fillers would not cause any problems. If undergoing filler placement in the nose then HA filler which are reveresable should be used. You may get a better result with rhinoplasty.
I would recommend an in person examination by a board-certified plastic surgeon with a good reputation. This will assure you that there are no damages are done to your nose as fillers can have risks!
Best wishes

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Nonsurgical nose improvement

+1
Many patients do extremely well with injectable fillers in the nose to smoothen the contour and shape.  I prefer the Juvederm products for this as they are long lasting yet reversible.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Traditional versus noninvasive rhinoplasty

+1
To me it looks like you need a traditional rhinoplasty. It will be longer-lasting, more effective dorsal reduction and improve your facial balance more effectively. Wait until you are 16 or facial grow complete.

Avron Lipschitz, MD
Stuart Plastic Surgeon