Which Technique for Injecting Radiesse Will Give the Best Results?

Cause of weight loss and ageing, I am thinking about radiesse for loss of face volume. There are different techniques that doctors perform. I read that some doctors injects it above the cheekbones. A nurse said she injects it on the cheekbones. I watched on youtube where a doctor did a threading and anchor technique which she injected it in the malar fat pad, but she was using Restylane I don't know if that would make a difference or not. Which technique will give the best results?

+1

Every provider has their own techniques when doing fillers. I suggest seeking an evaluation by a reputable physician with whom you feel comfortable with and has much experience, this will lead you to achieve the result you desire.

Techniques for injecting Radiesse

+1

First of all, please ignore advice such as that below from plastic surgeons suggesting you only see a plastic surgeon. Look for a physician who is very experienced in cosmetic procedures and with whom you are comfortable. Since every face is different, the experience and technique of your physician injector, not their specialty, is the most critical part to your achieving a beautiful, natural result. Albert Einstein is quoted as saying, “The only source of knowledge is experience”. Radiesse is a much more effective filler than Restylane for treatment of volume loss.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Which injection technique for radiesse gives the best results?

+1

In my opinion, the most important factor is the experience level of the surgeon. I do agree that there are several injection techniques. Many of them work very well but it's the surgeons experience that makes all the difference. You would do best to see a plastic surgeon who performs Radiesse injections frequently.

Janet Woodyard, MD

Best technique for injecting fillers such as Radiesse?

+1

There isn't a "right" answer to this question. An experienced physician who has the experience of thousands of syringes of product will have developed and perfected many different techniques for injecting. It's not possible to answer a vague question about technique. Each person's needs, based on anatomy, muscle tone, skin tone and thickness, sun damage, and skin laxity is assessed individually by a physician, and the appropriate product and technique of injection would be designed for that person.

Kimberly Finder, MD
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon