Can a doctor thats board certified that's never performed a brow bone reduction do it?

Recently had a breast augmentation and LOVE my results. Doctor that did them is board certified and has performed over 25,000 procedures here in Mississippi but I'm the first he has had for the brow bone shaving. I'm planning on having rhinoplasty too to Make me a more femine profile and look but I'm really nervous because he has never performed the brow bone shaving... should I be worried? Do you think it's smart to go with a board verified surgeon thats never performed this type or surgery??

Should I go to a doctor that has never performed a brow bone reduction?

+1
Should I go to a doctor that has never performed a brow bone reduction? NO Every operation has its complications that are possible that are associated with that operation. No reason to take the chance! So see a surgeon that performs the surgery routinely.