How Bad Can Swelling Get After Tummy? (photo)

Im 5ft and weigh 160lbs. I had a full TT, MR and lipo of my flanks exactly 5days ago and my waistline is huge. The next day I was in love with my waist, now im depressed, is this type of swelling normal??

How Bad Can Swelling Get After Tummy?

+2

From the photos, I am looking at a nice result. If your complaint is about the swelling at the waistline, it wouldn't show in a side view. Swelling is normal, and if indeed this occurred between day 1 and day 5, you can be assured that this is swelling and will resolve. 

All the best. 

Tummy Tuck - post surgery swelling

+1

Very, very normal to have swelling in the lower part of the belly after surgery.  I don't see drains however drains can reduce the amount of swelling faster by removing the fluid out of the areas of surgery.  Congratuations!  All the best!

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD