Will a Green Peel Help Sun Damaged and Wrinkled Skin?

I am 47 years old and considering a green peel for my sun damaged and wrinkled skin. I hate the thought of wasting money for little result and want to know if a green peel will work on my skin? Also if I am happy with the result how long could I expect it to last?

Yes It Will

+1

A green peel can help for sun-damaged skin.  I do think that for maximum results you will need more than one.  But your skin will look and feel reallys mooth and fresh afterwards.  You should also maintain your results with creams, such as prescription strength retinoid creams (for example, Retin A).

Burbank Dermatologist