Green Peel for Acne Scars?

I've had acne for 10 years, and done 3 courses of Roaccutane. I've also had a course of 6 microderms and a few peels. I've been using Proactive solution for a year, which has kept the pimples away, but I'm now concerned about the scarring. I have mainly pits and small white lumps and bad sun damage all over. I have more wrinkles than most girls my age, and my face looks very tired and rough. Will the Green Peel would work for me?

Good Candidate

+1

You do sound like a good candidate for a green peel.  It will help with fine lines and also acne scars.  I would not expect your scars to resolve with one treatment.  When consulting your doctor, you should find out how many peels they think you will need to get satisfactory results. 

Burbank Dermatologist