Can Restylane" Vital Light" be used for nose injections?

.I need hyaluronic acid in different areas all around the nose (including tip) to give the skin a little volume and create a more natular softer look. What product can be used that wont disappear in few weeks ar days like mesotherapies but at the same time wont stay for months like most frequent nose filling products?Ideally something that would stay stable for around 2 months whould be what I am looking for now.Please help me and let me know about restylane vital light.Thank you

Restylane or Belotero duration

+1

The duration of fillers typically when injected into the proper plane will be anywhere from 3 months to 12 months. 

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon