Looking for Greater San Francisco Bay Area Doctors Experienced in Hyaluronidase?

I had Juvederm injected under my eyes about 15 months ago and lumps and bumps are still visible, moreso than when first injected. There's also some residual swelling under both eyes. In addition, blood vessels were nicked during the procedure and I have bruising under both eyes which has not gone away. I understand Hyaluronidase and a pulsed dye laser may be helpful in correcting my situation. Are there any Greater SF Bay Area doctors I may consult who might be able to help? Thank you!

Correction of issues from under-eye filler placement

+2

After Juvederm, Restylane, or Perlane injections, any lumps and areas of overcorrection can absolutely be reversed with the injection of hyaluronidase. The product usually dissolves within 1-2 hours of the injection. Bruising under the eyes related to filler placement typically resolves within a few days, if it takes place at all. Evaluation of your eyes in person would be helpful to determine the cause of the discoloration you are describing. 

Dr. Mehta

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler experts in San Francisco

+1

There are things that can be done to improve overcorrection, and bluish color after hyaluronic acids, such as hyaluronidase injections. The yellow light lasers may or may not be helpful with coloration. Dr. Richard Gloagau and Dr. Seth Matarasso in San Francisco have significant experience in fillers.

Ronald Shelton, MD