Trying to get a Great New Shape By getting a Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer? (photo)

I was wonder if its possible for me to get the body in my wish pic by doing an cosmetic procedure. Im tired of being big. I want to get a Buttocks Augmentation, and I need to know will surgery help it to get to the size of the one in my wish pic. Please help! Right Now I am 210 lbs and I dont Plan on getting it til Im down to 190. I am losing weight and I should be down by April. So let Me know, how Can My Dreams Come true.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Based on the pictures posted, you can have a great results with Brazilian butt lift and body contouring with liposuction of the abdomen, with or without tummy tuck, liposuction of the love handles and back, Fat transfer to the buttocks, as much as one can get with liposuction of all the areas.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Trying to get a Great New Shape By getting a Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer?

+2

Thank you for your question, first I would advice to loose weight, this will take you closer to your ideal weight and give you better results, you do seem like a good candidate for the procedure, and it will help you reshape your body, you will achieve more projection and roundness in the buttocks. However to achieve those results, you will need more than one session, with only one surgery it may not be possible to achieve that.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lipoabdominoplasty and butts

+2

After seen your pics, i think  the best option should be lipoabdominoplasty and fat butt transfer. You should have really bigger butts and a glass hour figure  with this combination.Be sure to loo for a board certified PS experienced on lipoabdominoplasty and butts.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

+2

For that kind of transformation, you will need 5 liters liposuctioned and close to 2 liters to per buttock. Very few surgeons will perform this type of surgery.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock augmentation

+2

Good luck. I think that it is a good idea to lose some weight. Most likely fat augmentation can be done, but to achieve the size of these other people may or may not be possible, and may require more than one treatment. Best to be seen in person.

+1
Hello. Based on the photos you’ve shared, you look like a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. My advice to you would be researching ASPS board certified surgeons near your location who specialize in the BBL. Set up an in-person consultation with their office. They will be able to give you the best advice on what to expect from the surgery.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes,

Regards,
Dr. Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

+1
I recommend that you first have a an evaluation, in person, by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience in performing fat transfers. 

Jonathan Fisher, MD