Is it a great idea to do c-section scar revision with liposuction and BBL?

Hi Doctors! I am considering to have a c-section scar revision, liposuction with BBL. What are your thoughts into have three procedure done at once and how should I handle my recovery. I know BBL you can't lay on the buttock but I am unsure if I can lay on my stomach due to the csection scar revision. Thank You!

+1
C section scar revision is reasonable with liposuction and BBL.   I frequently perform tummy tuck and scar revisions with BBL without any difficulty.  There are ways to manage this postoperatively.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Abdominal Scar Revision during your BBL?

+1
If you would like a revision of your c-section scar it makes perfect sense to do it at the same time as your BBL. I perform 6-8 BBLs per week and many are combined with other procedures such as a scar revision and mini Tummy Tuck.  Make sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in BBL procedures and can show you over 100 of his/her own before and afters.  You may want to consider traveling a reasonable distance to find an expert.  

Matthew Schulman, MD

C scar revision in combination with BBL

+1
Absolutely no problem. 
C scar revision is a simple procedure plus the liposuction could be done trough it so no extra incisions for Canulas would be needed in the abdomen. 
As for the recovery, you can lay on your tummy or sides No problem. 

Carlos Castaneda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision and BBL and Liposuction

+1
Performing a scar revision of your c-section should not add much time to the surgical procedure and should be OK to do at the same time in a healthy patient.